Welcome To Crazii Mum Of Many Blog

Pleased to see you've found my blog 'Crazii mum of many' hope you enjoy reading my posts, Don't forget to follow the blog by signing up to receive notifications of new posts/reviews.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like me to review your product(s) or feature on my page.

I do not get paid for reviewing products and do this out of interest/hobby.

Visit crazii mum on Facebook and Twitter


Emma xx

Monday 10 February 2014

Cheese Scones

Cheese scones 


175g (6oz) Self Raising Flour
Pinch Salt & Pepper
1 x 2.5ml (1/2 Tsp) Mustard Powder
25g (1oz) Margarine
75g (3oz) Grated Cheese
1 Medium Egg
2 x 15ml (2 Tbsp) Milk



1Heat oven to 220ºC, 425ºF, Gas Mark 7. Grease a baking tray.
2Mix flour and seasonings, rub in margarine. Stir in cheese, reserving a little for the top.
3Mix to a soft dough with the egg and milk, reserving a little for glazing.
4Roll out to a round 1.5 cm (½ inch) in thickness and cut into 8 triangles.
5Place on the baking tray and brush with egg and milk and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)